Saturday, April 11, 2009

Better late then never!  After many requests, I have finally joined the modern age and started a blog for Laurel Munro Floral Design.  Not sure that I am ready for twitter yet, one thing at a time folks...

Firstly, a much deserved shout-out to my big sista, without whom I would not have my glorious website (www.laurelmunro.com).  Sorry to all you web designers out there, but with a Mac, a fab camera and of course some stunning flowers, Michelle and I put together a site that I could not be happier with.  It has been a long time coming, but I am so happy I waited to get what I really wanted.  Bonita!

Now it is time to concentrate on business.  My first wedding of the summer season is coming up on May 17th and I am ready to go!  With the ceremony at Parkwood Estates, it shouldn't be too hard to make this a stunner.  Can't wait to post some pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment