Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wedding Florist Whitby, Oshawa, GTA - vintage chic

Part of my job is to keep up with the trends. Actually, this is one of the most important parts of my job. A good amount of my clients really depend on me not just for the actual construction of their wedding flowers, but for a comprehensive event design. Because of this, I am always keeping my eyes peeled from one season to the next, for what is going to be the new trend. A fast approaching 2011 season is bringing a wave of "vintage chic" that I am beyond enthused with. This look brings us back to the days of "romantic" and "elegant" wedding decor. The modern look of clean simplicity will always have it's place in wedding design, but we are seeing a movement towards soft, lush wedding floral. Arrangements and bouquets are becoming less constructed and more organic in their design. I am in love.










*** Florals and Photos are NOT by Laurel Munro Floral Design, we do not take credit for these beautiful flowers or photos. They are for inspiration purpose only!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment