Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wedding Flowers Whitby, Oshawa, GTA - livin the dream...

Since LMFD was launched in 2008, it has been a rewarding and life-changing experience for me. Ever since that one day in 2006 when I walked past a downtown Halifax floral shop for the first time, I knew this was my thing. My thing that I could make a living at. And I know well enough that this is a rarity in life; to make a living doing something you love.

So here I am in 2011 having been in business for myself for three years and standing at fork in the road. For those of you who may not be aware, this is not my full-time gig. I am confident to share this with you because although it is not my only job, it is and always has been my most important job. But the time has come! Time to take LMFD to the next level, a level that I have dreamed about for years. A level that I would have never reached without the extraordinary generosity of family and friends (you know who are!) who have helped me get here.

LMFD is going to introduce a new branch of business (too many floral puns to count). We are now going to cater to the "everyday" needs of our clients. Through our website (http://www.laurelmunro.com/), you can pick from a variety of custom designs for every occasion; from birthdays to thank you's, anniversaries, valentines and everything in between. You may have heard of "FTD" and although convenient, let's be honest, I personally wouldn't want to send an arrangement from the 1980's to anyone I actually like. So, LMFD is giving you the convenience of the online order, but with our recognizable style and unique designs!

Ladies, make sure your guys (or gals) have our website in their favourites! They are going to need it when they want to say "Happy Birthday", "Happy Valentines" and maybe even "I'm Sorry" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment