Monday, October 24, 2011

Wedding Flowers Whitby










I use this blog for inspiration purposes. You see enough of my work on my website and facebook page. This is where I like to soak up the creative and awe-inspiring juices of other floral designers and in this case, Botanical Stylist's. I don't know if I have reached the upper echelons of floral design to call myself a Botanical Stylist, but I think I have earned the title of Floral Designer vs. Florist? Maybe? Now let's get to the real kicker here. My featured Botanical Stylist is Lauryl Lane. I know, right? Something about us Laurel's!! We don't rest on them when it comes to flowers, that's for sure! I came across this website on my daily researching and I don't need to explain why I felt the need to share it. Soak it up. Be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment