Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Florist Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brooklin

















I found this post's spotlight florist by searching for interesting holiday pieces. For some reason, succulents in Christmas arrangements (or any arrangement for that matter) have always gotten me jazzed. It could be my time spent in the dry, hot climate of Australia for Christmas 2008. They used local, exoctic greens in their Christmas designs and wreaths and I have always been inspired by this. So when I came across Lila B. Design, I had a bit of a "kid in a candy store" reaction to all of her succulent, moss and cactus galore. The "succulent shutter" is a gem. And I am such a fan of the Terraniums. What an amazing gift for someone??? And the herb, moss, succulent planter used as a wedding centrepiece has been on my must-do list for some time now.


Visit us at our Laurel Munro Floral Design website if you are interested in all things succulent for your holiday gifts, centrepieces or an upcoming wedding or event!


All designs on this post by Lila B. Design and photography by Tinywater Photography. We have only been inspired by these fabulous designs and photos!!!












































No comments:

Post a Comment